Monday, May 30, 2011

Going Green.

Its hard to read whatever crap I type every time I view my blog. If I felt this, I'm sure you guys feel the same. Or is it me getting old? So its 'Go Green' theme this time. Since I am kinda interested to preserve our mother nature, this is one of the way on starting going green and doing my parts.

What about you guys? Feels like slowing down Doomsday? Doomsday as in our Mother Earth sources depleted and collapsed because of our actions. Didn't get it? Hint; recent Tsunamis and earthquakes. Feels like contributing? Do your parts and if you do it, 0.01% can become 100% one day. Yes, its impossible to get all humans to cooperate, but if you yourself didn't contribute, don't expect other assholes to contribute too.

Save mother nature! :)

http://www.goingecogreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/GoGreenAtWork.jpg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...