Tuesday, December 21, 2010

DIY : Engine Check Up.

I am quite particular when it comes to cleanliness of the car. From the interior, exterior and even my engine bay. I always take some time to clean up the engine bay. So few days ago, decided to do some extra cleaning job and also some check up.

Bought some stuffs, like carburetor cleaner, engine degrease and also a new radiator coolant.

Check out the dirty intake. I'm running with open throttle, therefore no filter to filter out the dirt, dust and etc. Gotta check the intake regularly.

The rusty water out of radiator. Damn. Yes I don't have any problem with temperature. Just wanna make sure my car is in good condition.

After clean up process. 

And the dirt coming out of the exhaust port. Foo..

And I am happy owner again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...