Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Aftermath Clean Up.

Nothing much. Just today after I got an SMS from Mike telling me that the brown soil is actually acidic, I rushed back home and took Rolla to a carwash. Hahahaha. I thought I can preserve the dirt as a memory. Kekekeke.

The workers took some time to remove the dirt.


Walla. Done! Here's my daily VS my weekend ride. But both were parked at home. Hahaha. I am driving my mom's Jazz this week. Kinda want some comfort and speed plus fuel efficiency. So took Mom's car to the college.



Anyway, a friend of mine today asked me where was my front lip. I told him that it detached again for the fourth time. So he made this offer, I swap my front lip for this exhaust. Wohohohoho. Which get me excited coz I love bent tip exhaust. The questions are; is it quiet or loud? As my current one is quite 'silent' and how inch is my current piping and the new exhaust is? Hopefully tomorrow can meet him and take it.

2 comments:

Stanley Carter said...

Now that is a loooong muffler!

Amar Gencos said...

Too long ke Stan?

>.<

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...