Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So Much of Corolla..

Hahaha. UNFORTUNATELY due to technical problems with Puspakom, I cant transfer the new owner's name. Didn't want to talk much bout it coz still pissed off, I think I had been cheated, here's what I learned today when buying a used car:



*Do the inspection yourself.
*If the previous owner offered to do the inspection himself, follow him.
*If he told you earlier that the car need to 'kawtim', ask him what thing need to be 'kawtim'.
*Check the engine bay properly. Up down left right, everything. Check for unusual shape or cut. As for mine, I noticed a lot of modification had been done to the body after half year with me.
*And the best part, check your engine number! Unlucky me again, there's problem there too.


So, what now!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Definitely need to swap a new engine, or change the block. And then legalize it back, and? USE IT! There goes my new car. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Farkkkkkkkkk.

Surveying some engine now, might be 16v, or a normal 20v, Blacktop preffered. Damn damn damn. Whyla this happened now-few days before I off to JB? Fark fark fark...

Oh, been having a lot of run actually. Just didnt feel like posting it. So to the next post..

Corolla, me and miss A.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs526.ash1/30887_395840453950_724668950_4506569_5152843_n.jpg

3 comments:

Amar Gencos said...

Photo credit to Ariff.

Stanley Carter said...

Sucked to hear that, you really going to legalize it? Why not just treat it as a track car? So you won't need to spend more on the car...

Amar Gencos said...

Legalize it back with a new engine, and then make it daily and running again.

Fwa fwa fwa.. What an adventure..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...