Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bored.

So, today went to UTM's library for preparing ourself for the final next week. Hm.. So many people today. I hate the library. Design look ugly. And UTM KL now is known as UTM International Campus. WTF?!!! International campus!? Damn, all those outsiders must be cheated or blind enough to see the old buildings that looks like gonna collapse anytime, bad road/walkway design, and the best part I think its us suffering with the part-time lecturers so they get the REAL lecturer. Nice~ Very nice.

I once heard at my block's office, the head-staff called the head janitor and tell her that the Pak Arab was complaining his toilet is not clean, so she must go clean the toilet ASAP, WTF!? Why I was there? I was complaining about my room is infested with termites and the toilet's pipe that always clogged. And until NOW they still didnt come to repair. Double standard! This is our typical Malaysian, protect their investment untill their own kind also left. Great! I cant wait to get out of this place soon. Wohooo. I wanna fly to oversea. Japan I hope~

There was too many people, hot (stupid coz 1st floor cold like hell, 2nd floor no aircond!! wtf!?), and cant concentrate, I did this, paper art!

The ugly results:


So, we got back Mawi from the paint shop. Why it was there? Hehehe. Jaguh crashed with a unlucky Wira and we didnt get angry with him. Weird eh? That's the reason he didnt follow us to Kg Gajah Trackday. Hehehe. Results? Didnt satisfied with the paint-job. Color is different and the finishing is not so neat. Damn it. And I asked the painter to remove the ugly Perodua emblem in front. Taraa.

So it's getting closer to what I had imagine earlier this year. Photo taken on January and edited few days after that. There is no modification on Mawi at that time. All photoshop's thingy. Still not enough poison to force Mok to paint the front and back with black, change headlamp to a smoked one and the rear white LED. Damn I think the Myvi designer took my photoshopped pictures to make the new Myvi! But, where's my royalty?

And if you ask me what is my trademark when it comes to car, I think the answer is a black rims. I love black rims. How dirty it is, it still shine. Hahaha. :P

4 comments:

Jaguh said...

No one in their right mind will go to the library at his time man.. Confirm packed.. Dats why i went to Putrajaya PICC park every eve from 2-6pm to study.. Very quiet n calm safe too every 15 mins got guard patrolin the area..

Dont just complain, Intimidate them a lil.. do involve parents in your intimidation and do include stuff like lawyers, lawsuit, wan to report at this body or to dean or to Quality control unit if no action are taken and yada yada .. Works for me and my past Hostel mates tough.. Do it in a very good manner tough..

Fun rite buat papercraft nih .. Dude use drawing block paper lar keras abit, i've just done a replica of Djan 86 .. super nice ..

Glad to c mawi sehat dy, hati tak senang knowing i scred up.. Unlucky Wira .. ?? He was lucky, in fact very lucky alrite, He got banged by fragile o Mawi.. If i was driving my car he still would be picking up pieces of his rotten car.. it was a stoopid mistake plus perfect condition for ass bumping, Quite an expensive mistake infact set me back 1.4k woot.. parents hanya senyum sinis, dan berlalu pergi mwahaha .. Luckily i Kaya a bit mwahaha .. Sediakan Payung b4 hujan u guys.. Beringat lah always sediakan atleast 5K emergency money.. mana tau perlu operation ker , accident ker , Lupa bayar hutang Ah long ker hehe .. atleast u got a few dime to back u up ..

Amar Gencos said...

Hehehe. The guilty man had shown up!

lol

3R1C said...

standard but already using the new SE taillights!

Anonymous said...

kih3..parents tersenyum sinis dan berlalu pergi???sounds a good quote lorh...
hehehhe

yerp..sehat oready..
kire ok la...
no sedey2la jaguh...
xmarah kamu pun...


huhu...
library really sucks..
but u know..my man dun want to go jauh-jauh..
paling jauh pn-->National Library
hek3...

dat thin paper is testing only..
da real one use keras sket...

oready done TE71 and 350z..(my fav~)

huhu...
not kaya yet to save 5k for emergency...
hehehehe

aft this can kot~..hehehhe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...