Sunday, November 15, 2009

Onboard Videos.

Got an SMS from Din telling that he's coming to MAEPS Drift Run today. So I decided to go and checkout his latest upgrade, a 4AGE engine, LSD (I think it's 1.5way), and etc. Anyway, I had created an on board video recorder with a hand phone holder.

Warning! The video is purposely for testing, so it will cause dizziness and what not. And guess what, Bee's drifting! One thing that is not working well is the steering response. Must be the worn steering box. Might be converting to KE70's steering rack soon. Who knows?


This is when it is recorded. Any comments or improvement that I can make? I purposely tried it on night time so that I can see the hand phone's video quality. And one thing that LOL-ed me out today was when I tried to record on board video in Din's KE70. My hand phone flew away and scattered on the track. Luckily there's no other car that smash my hand phone. But the phone was scratched badly now. Sigh.

Anyway, I also got a chance to drove a KE70 with 4AGE yesterday too. The car belongs to the 'Freedom-spec' a.k.a Bob Mark II crew, Ipin. Hehehe. And today I got a chance to drive Din's 4AGE. Hmm, it is so much better than my engine. Sigh. My engine lost in all aspect.

Hmm, I got this 50-50 feeling again. Should I sell Bee and go for a good drift platform or should I continue with Bee? Hmm.

4 comments:

asuramaru™ said...

ko ni mmg x tetap pendirian tol ah mar..
br rasa kete din sket dah nak jual bee ko...
jgn gituh weh....
tiap2 kete ade kelebihan dia...
and maybe ade hikmah sbb ape Allah kasi ko main bee nih....
maybe bee ko leh perform lebih baik ke pasnih....
tgk cam si afif....
rilek je layan enjen stended kt keTam dia...
ok je ak tgk....
anyway ak rase bee ko leh g jauh bro....
wa caya sama lu bro....

kev said...

keep the bee, buy another ke70, then go drift with u, u want a regular daily ride and then u want a drift car. these cars cant be used both ways. hahah!

Kae Huang Tan said...

wakakaka~ just do like me la bro~ get a bee for daily use and another bee for drift and fun ^^~ fufufu~

Amar Gencos said...

Yeah, was thinking bout that too. Might be keeping Bee, and thinking of another car rite now.

But Mom gonna be mad if I keep two rusty car at home, so still thinking.

Anyway, it's just a thought.

;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...