Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mudah? Not So..

Tried to publish my DSLR ad at www.mudah.com.my. Instead of the advertisement being published, this is what I got:

Hello,
The ad you entered violates the rules of Mudah.

Reason:

Your ad has been removed due to security reasons. If you are keen to resolve
this issue, please write to us at abuse@mudah.my with your contact details and
NRIC. ----------------------------------------------------------------------
Iklan anda telah dipadam bagi menangani beberapa isu keselamatan. Sekiranya
anda ingin menyelesaikan isu tersebut, sila adukan kepada kami di
abuse@mudah.my dengan maklumat diri anda serta nombor kad pengenalan.

When you have changed the ad it will be reviewed again and
published when approved.
Contact our customer service if you have any questions or if
you want to read our rules:
http://www.mudah.my/support.htm

Your ad:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Region: Kuala Lumpur

Name: Amar
Email: ammar_izbtho@yahoo.com
Telephone number: 012 72 3345 4

Category: TV/Audio/Video/Cameras, For sale

Subject: Nikon D40

Post code:56000


Text:
What you will get:
Nikon D40 body.
D40 kit lens, 18-55mm lens.
Battery.
2GB memory card.
Camera bag.
*Basically everything in the box will be given.

Extra gifts are:
Lens filter.
Battery grip.
Tripod if I found it in my room. Forgot where was it.

Reason selling:
Upgrading! Wanna change to Nikon D3000 or better to level up my photography
skills.

Price : RM1100 nego.
Contact no : 012 72 3345 4, Amar.
Location : Cheras.

Notes:
Bought the camera on May of 2008.
Well kept since this is a gift from my parents.
Suitable for a photography's beginner.

Price: RM 1100



---------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.mudah.my - The marketplace of Malaysia
Mudah.my Sdn Bhd (formerly known as 701Search Sdn Bhd) (782603-v)



Err, which part of it that I violate the rules or even security problem? Maybe I was labeled as a scammer, but I rarely put ads there. Oh well, item was sold already. Conclusion? Mudah? Not so easy. Hahaha. I love the concept of e-kereta page. Much better and friendly user.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...