Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rolla's Sponsorship : Retro Bodykits.

First of all, I would like to say thanks to Mr. Jeyaraj of Retro Bodykits, Ipoh for giving me a sponsorship for my Rolla. So what did I get for a kick start?

A front lip/spoiler. This spoiler's code is N3 Fast. RM200.


N3 Arch. And in my case, the rim is 15', so the arch is design to suit 15'. Got a few sizes to match up your rim size. RM240.


So, that's all for a start. More stuffs from Retro Bodykits are:

N3 Cool. RM200.
Image

Starlet Rear Spoiler. RM180.

Here's some sample if you are take the N3 Cool, Rear Spoiler, and N3 Arch. A special price for this package is RM620 negotiable.
Image

Image

Interested? Call Mr. Jeyaraj at 016 5418798, or email me at ammar_izbtho [at] yahoo dot com.

Location is based in Ipoh, Perak Malaysia. But posting can be arranged and world wide shipment too I think. Thanks! Will post more stuffs once I received the pictures and price.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...