Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Vote for My Sister.

Okay so I do not have a real sister. Instead I have a step sister since I was a small boy. So now she's getting married (SOBS!!). So this is her romantic love story. Quite touchy, unfortunately I am wayyy not like that. I sucks. Hehehe. Do read it here. And here are them; her fiance and her.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh7nmL2xhriS9xxu1Mx40rUmXhRO9BMD3MXjtIg6fiOPfyrPrsUrJLgLMMOZuVn9LpxuykNIH7fzanZVzPdATMbEGbygybTk4nu1brVlAsThIjoY_P1Nm6s-9PlzPK4KJ_Rx7rnlUJTPZ28/s1600/2.jpg

So she's in some contest, and in need of some votes. Here it goes. Do click this link, scroll down your cursor to 119. tKindly read the entry and if you think its worth to win, please click the 'LIKE' button at the right side of the list. Just make sure it is 119.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...