Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Event : 2009 Perak Drift Showoff.

http://www.chinabizsoft.com/2009PerakDriftShowoff_Small.jpg

Date : 11th & 12th July 2009.
Location : Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.

TK personally had called me and invited me to the event. Im really interested to go but I cant confirmed yet coz my college timetable is not released yet and Im not sure wheter I have other activities on that day.

Anyway, here is the layout for the drift track:



If I can get a free pass to drift on the track on Saturday which is on the free run session, I think I am really going for sure. Hehehe. I hope Din can lend me the KE70. But I need to prepare some tyres before going. On Sunday, it is the competition day, so its time to shoot some drift photos.

Need to check with Din first, then the timetable, then ask Din, Jaguh, and Mok to follow too. So, lets go to the event.

Korang nak pergi tak!?

More details on Tougeking's blog!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...